Arrival Confirmation / Airport Pickup
Arrival Information 22 May 2018
Students should plan to arrive at Boston Logan International Airport (IATA airport code BOS) on 22 May, 2018 before 12:00PM (Noon).
- Students have the option to take our arranged airport shuttle or arrange their personal transportation to get to UNH. All students must to complete the arrival confirmation form below.
- Parents are encouraged to stay at the Holiday Inn Express, in Durham, NH during orientation. For reservations, email email@example.com and mention that you are a GSSP guest for a special rate of $99 per night.
Our airport pick-up service runs from 8:00 am to 12:00PM (Noon) on the arrival day (22 May).
Students arriving BEFORE May 22 at Boston Logan International Airport, will need to stay overnight at a local hotel.
Hotels provide free shuttles from the Boston Airport to the hotel. Flight Line Shuttle Service will be provided to UNH from the following hotels on January 16 at 9:00 AM
Students arriving AFTER 12pm (noon) on May 22 at Boston Logan International Airport, will need to stay overnight at one of the local hotels listed above.
Hotels provide free shuttles from the Boston Airport to the hotel. Flight Line Shuttle Service will be provided to UNH from the following hotels on May 23 at 7:00 AM
- Family members accompanying students are welcome to take the shuttle services. The cost of the shuttle service is $50 - $70 USD per person and will be charged to your GSSP account.
If students plan to arrive on campus by your own mode of transportation, they must arrive between 8:00AM -12:00PM (Noon) on May 22. Students can take bus, train or private car services to UNH.
- Private Airport pick-up service
- C&J Bus Service - All terminals to Dover, NH. Once in Dover, NH station, take a 10 minutes taxi ride to the campus. $23 one way ticket www.ridecj.com
- Amtrax Train Service - All terminals to Boston North station. Take the Downeaster to Durham, NH. $18 one way ticket www.amtrakdowneaster.com
UNH GSSP Arrival Confirmation Form