I have received my I-20 – what’s next?
Welcome to UNH!
Congratulations on securing your spot with UNH Global Student Success Program (GSSP)! We're really looking forward to meeting you soon!
This pre-arrival website contains important information for you. Please read carefully through each page, complete the requirements, and ask us any questions if anything is unclear.
Have you celebrated and shared the news of your acceptance by sending a picture of yourself holding the UNH Banner to email@example.com
Make sure you have scheduled a visa appointment
- Visit fmjfee.com and pay the SEVIS fee
- Schedule a visa appointment at cgifederal.secure.force.com
- Inform GSSP of your visa appointment date, so a mock visa interview can be scheduled with a member of our staff.
- Bring the following to your Visa appointment:
- Valid passport
- Original I-20
- UNH Acceptance letter
- SEVIS Receipt
- Original bank statement
- Original transcripts
- Tips for a successful visa interview
Prepare for arrival by completing the following:
- Activate MyUNH
- Follow Steps 1,2,4 located here
- Medical Forms (Print - To be completed by a Physician, or a Nurse Practitioner/Physician’s Assistant)
- Follow Step 6 located here
- Emergency Contact Form (OISS E-Form)
- Housing Options
- Complete Online Math Placement Test
Congratulations on getting your visa!