I have received my I-20 – what’s next?
Welcome to UNH!
Congratulations on securing your spot with UNH Global Student Success Program (GSSP)! We're really looking forward to meeting you soon!
This pre-arrival website contains important information for you. Please read carefully through each page, complete the requirements, and ask us any questions if anything is unclear.
Make sure you have scheduled a visa appointment
- Visit fmjfee.com and pay the SEVIS fee
- Schedule a visa appointment at cgifederal.secure.force.com
- Inform GSSP of your visa appointment date, so a mock visa interview can be scheduled with a member of our staff.
- Bring the following to your Visa appointment:
- Valid passport
- Original I-20
- UNH Acceptance letter
- SEVIS Receipt
- Original bank statement
- Original transcripts
- Tips for a successful visa interview
Prepare for arrival by completing the following:
- Activate MyUNH
- Follow Steps 1,2,4 located here
- Medical Forms (Print - To be completed by a Physician, or a Nurse Practitioner/Physician’s Assistant)
- Follow Step 6 located here
- Emergency Contact Form (OISS E-Form)
- Housing Options
- Complete Online Math Placement Test
Congratulations on getting your visa!